15.11.09

i hate missing my friends' weddings!!!

1) weddings of friends I've known since my primary and secondary schools


Rahiza, with husband - Aimran

Aina, with husband - Hamfatullah


2) weddings of friends I've known since my Pre-Law days

Ed, with wife - Ezzy

Umar, with wife - Mazlina


3) weddings of friends I've known since my Mass Comm days

Tania, with husband - Azril, and (L to R) - Ezza, Ayuni, Iylia, Zeni and Nisak

Mel, with husband - Mohammad

Nissa, with husband - Khairil



these were weddings which I was privileged enough to attend

Reen (Pre-Law), with husband - Khai, and Ailin (on Reen's right - whose wedding I too had missed)

Mashur (both primary and secondary schools), with wife - Rohaizah



we win some and sometimes we lose some. I hope I won't be missing weddings which I'd be invited to anymore. some people would say..."No big deal, it's just a wedding". however, when someone sends me his/her invitation, I am honoured for I am remembered. No one would invite someone whom he/she feels not important, no? PARDON ME for being syok sendiri, but I believe I have left a huge impression in their lives.

hhmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment